There are all kinds of people in the world, but the people who love their work and relish it are a small group in comparison to the people who hate their work, complain about their work, or simply tolerate their work.
Let’s change our thinking and make a positive difference in the world by adopting seven core behaviors:
- Dedicate yourself to what gives your life meaning and purpose.
- Commit to continually bettering yourself.
- Engage with people in open, mutually-beneficial ways.
- Invest time and energy not in what is but what can be.
- Spread what you know.
- Uplift others as they ascend.
- Use your power and influence well.
Read more about how to make a positive difference in the world:
7 Key Behaviors of People Who Make a Positive Difference In the World by Kathy Caprino
Are you longing to make a positive impact in the world? If so, do these behaviors match your own? How are they different?